- Before you return a MeerMankaa product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional gold jewellery artisans in India (Jaipur), resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones also tend to vary slightly due to their natural origin (in shape, form or color).
- All our products go through a two-step quality check before shipping.
- It is important to understand, each pair of earrings (alloy and silver), especially those with screw pin type undergo friction while we test the screw before dispatch. It is likely that the screw will loose some amount of plating but it is necessary that we do it so that so that its easy for the customer to wear them as soon as the product is delivered.
Under such situation, the customer can opt for a real gold pin instead (chargeable additionally). Brass pins are not recommended since it could cause allergies and may not suit every skin type.
Please make a special request for the gold pin over email/WhatsApp before placing your order with us.
- We only accept Exchange on a product upto the same value or above (after Taxes) if there is any size issue, damage in transit, or if the product is not as per the personal liking of the customer.
- Nose rings are not exchangeable due to hygiene reasons under any circumstances.
- For bangles, please pick the correct size prior to placing your order. A size smaller or larger is subject to availability and may need to be made on order if unavailable. There is a likelihood that some designs may be discontinued or cannot be customised, we request buyer’s discretion in such matters. Please discuss such concerns with our WhatsApp team for more clarity prior to placing an order or refer to the size guide for a rough estimate.
- Exchange and Return / cancellation is not applicable on products delivered outside of India.
- In case of an international consignment, under any circumstances of damage, like opening of a link or any breakage, we suggest that you make use of the extra links and wires that are packaged along with the product.
Its is the least of our intention to put you through any trouble but sometimes such situations may arise due to opening of packages at the time of customs-checking irrespective of how carefully the package may have been packed. Unfortunately situation like such are beyond our control.
- In case, if you are unable to repair it at your end, it is advised that the piece is either carried or sent across with someone travelling to India (packaged safely). Please do not ship the product through any logistics service.
- We will try to provide you with the best resolution possible at our end for any concern that you may have with respect to your product / delivery to the best of our capabilities.
STEPS TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE (only valid for shipments delivered within India) :
- Please inform us within 36 hours of receipt of order. You must email at firstname.lastname@example.org with live images of the product with original packaging and genuine reason for exchange.
- Please mention your name, contact number, address and order number in the email.
- The product should be shipped back to us the same / next day after confirmation of exchange, valid tracking details/docket ID should be provided for the same, with the dispatch date mentioned on it.
- The product should be packed carefully with all the related things that were received at the time of delivery(washers, stoppers, jewellery care card, kaanchain, screws, hooks, drawstrings, pouches, etc) along with the bubble wrap.
- Shipping charges for the return has to be borne at the customer’s end.
- Once the product is received at our head office. The product will undergo a quality check. A credit note will be issued, against which you can purchase something within a month of exchange.
- Pls Note: The shipping charges for the new product picked in exchange would be free.
- We do not have a refund policy.