RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Before you return an Meermankaa product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from the other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. Natural stones & pearls are always different from each other. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging and the barcode tag, must not be tampered with.
4 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
1. Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of the order. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
2. Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then it is up to the discretion of the Outhouse QC team to decide whether the product is approved for return.
3. Once we have received your e-mail and our Quality Control team has authorized the return for the damaged/incorrect product, we will arrange for a collection of the product.
4. Once we receive the damaged / incorrect product, we shall dispatch the fresh/correct product.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
1. Packages lost in transit.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
1. Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
2. Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
3. After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
4. Package refused by the recipient.
5. Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
6. Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
7. Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
8. If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
All products sold on this website are guaranteed authentic. However, we are unable to comment on the authenticity of items not purchased from www.dev.meermankaa.com.